PUBLIC CORRUPTION DRAGNET: GOOD COP - BAD COP


GOOD COP - BAD COP
So, I'm catching heat from my cop friends because this catch-a-cop movement that I've started here in Arkansas has grown far larger than just myself over the past 10 years.
My approach to public corruption was more targeted and selective in my investigative reports. I'm not the only one in this thing today, so other approaches are now on the table and I DO have a voice in it but only one. This is now a collective and is managed as such.

All I can say is, you should have supported me more loudly & boldly when it WAS JUST ME. It was a window in time now long gone. Keep your head low and your nose clean, is my advice and I will remain as forthright and fair in this process as possible, is my promise
The dragnet is now cast. #EPluribusUnum



Comments