REPRINT: DIRTY DEALINGS IN LITTLE ROCK PART 2...

These are the stories I'm working on for part 2 in an ongoing series called DIRTY DEALINGS IN LITTLE ROCK:


Corruption not only sucks among the everyday cop. It also sucks royally when it comes to Little Rock Police Department Internal Affairs. I will be exposing the disgusting bad cop behaviour of one Sgt. "bring my LRPD car home with me to Greenbrier" Kyle King of the Internal Affairs Division. Sgt. King is quite the dirtbag to think that he can violate my civil rights as an state and federally protected American Creole Indian AND as a citizen of this southern city, and not expect consequences at some point.

HINT: CITY OF LITTLE ROCK POLICE REPORT #2007-143797 


It shall be VERY difficult for this corrupt internal affairs cop to deny my documented allegations against him along with his internal affairs cop snitches Officer Lori Smith & "Snitch Mitch". Now that Shannon Dewayne Cox is in bed with them, it is becoming more obvious what the common thread is.

A drunk serving manager at a cheesy piano bar called Willy D's, hell Shannon Dewayne Cox LIVES with the woman named Carla. I have evidence on them, boy do I. It's called a DWI Police report & much, much more. Kyle King had a chance to deal with it, instead he chose to be corrupt and under-handed. He had an opportunity to deal with a public safety threat BEFORE it happened, but he was more concerned about some B.S. pictures that Willy D's took of my drink cooler on the sidewalk. Good call cop. I had pictures of drunks being tossed in the street by Carla's thugs, Kyle didn't give a crap and I nearly got killed by Willy D's drunk driver. BOY!! ABC, ABC.

PLEASE MAKE ME PROVE IT!


Sgt Reggie Parks, an upstanding officer at the River Market witnessed the event with NUMEROUS other fine officers at the kiosk during RIVER FEST. He, Sgt. Parks witnessed these events on the very first day of the River Fest where he, Sgt. Kyle King and one of his Internal Affairs "snitches" (not my words). Officer "Snitch Mitch" by way of officer Lori Smith, of whom NO officer wants on their shift.


They are known within the force to be REAL buddy-buddy with the civil rights violating Sgt. King of Internal Affairs. They all decided to exact their revenge upon myself and my nation that fateful evening. MORE TO COME.

HINT: CITY OF LITTLE ROCK POLICE REPORT #2007-143797
Also Officer Mark Fisher was relieved of duty last week under allegations of theft at a local Sam's Club. Apparently, he was caught red-handed with an unpaid backpack sittin' in his truck. MORE TO COME.


We are also going to talk about the Little Rock so-called"Empowerment Zone" and the Little Rock Fire Dept. MORE TO COME











Comments